Friday, September 5, 2014

Information

I've often recommended movies to people, and often those recommendations were appreciated. I have seen numerous movies from the silent era to the present blockbusters. I have a wide variety of favorites and know a lot about each movie's individual history and facts. Being in university, and currently working towards a Communication Degree, I hope to become a filmmaker myself. Due to this, I try and watch as many things as possible to find individual flaws and strengths of everything I watch. Following this blog you'll find new things to watch which have become timeless treasures, or learn to avoid something that was a product of its time and is no longer worth the view. Find out about hidden gems and classics all on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment